Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Here is to DAY 1!

Hi,

Well I have no idea what I am doing! And I'm not even sure how I got here..wasn't I looking up what you write with on chalkboard scapbook paper??

I've wanted to make one, who knew it was free (probably lots of people just not me!)?  I was thinking- as soon as I get going on my traditional scrapbooking, learn digital scrapbooking, practice more photography, including Aperature, Love and learn more about my Iphone and MacBook Pro, in between volunteering at a school, and kindergarten at my church, bible study...well THEN I was gonna look into finding out a blog.

Hence little bit... (of this and that)...Here's to new discoveries

1 comment:

  1. Where's the rest?

    I think I saw on FB that you are headed home for a visit. We should have timed it to be there at the same time.

    Let's try to plan something for this Summer. The kids should meet.

    ReplyDelete